SpeedDate is a popular American dating website. But if you have an account on their website and you’re thinking about closing it, we’re here to help and facilitate that process for you. There’s no delete button or removal link so what you will need to do, is send a removal request email to their support team.
Contacting the customer service by email is easy and will take you no more than 2 minutes.
I’ll show you below in step 1: what your email needs to contain and as a result: how they will respond to your email:
1 Open your email account and send an email to [email protected]
What do you need to mention in your e-mail?
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Request to delete my account
- Message: A correct removal request needs to contain 3 things:
- Identity of the account you want to delete: Your email address that is associated with the account and your name.
- Reason(s) for removal: e.g. I’m not using it anymore, duplicate account, too expensive,…
- Last but not least: Send this request from the email address that’s associated with the account (for security reasons)
1 hours after my email, the customer loyalty team sent a very nice message: “We are sorry to see you go permanently, but wish you love and luck.”
As you can see in the screenshot below, they won’t make a problem of the fact that you want to delete your account and process your request.
*Source (& thanks to): speeddate.com
3 thoughts on “How to delete my SpeedDate.com account?”
Don’t want to be on the website anymore
Hi Aaron, all you need to do in that case is follow the steps as described in the article above..
I would like to delete my speeddate.com account please because I’ve download it on my phone but I can’t get past the first one on to the second page I need your help because I don’t live in usa I live in UK