Lyft app provides you a ride whenever you need one. But if you don’t want the app anymore and want to remove your account, you’ll be wondering how to that.
WeI’ll explain you below what you need to do:
- In the upper-left corner of the Lyft app, tap the menu symbol.
- Select Help.
- Select Profile and Account.
- Select Delete my account.
- Tap the Go to account removal button.
- Tap Next after entering the phone number connected with your Lyft account.
- Tap Start under Delete account.
- Give Lyft a reason for departing, or simply tap Next.
- To confirm, type DELETE in the text area, then hit Delete Account.
It is important to note that Lyft may take up to 45 days to confirm that your account has been terminated. If you have not received confirmation from Lyft, you can contact them at [email protected] to inquire about the status of your account.