If you want to remove your Mingle2 dating account, you can easily do that in the Settings of your account.
I’ll show you below how I managed to delete my profile using a desktop computer:
1 Go to www.mingle2.com
and log in by entering your email address and password on their site.
2 Click on the picture in the right top corner
and select Setting.
3 Select Deactivate profile
in the account settings list you see right now.
4 Confirm that you want to close it
5 Fill in the 3 questions
- Question 1: Why are you deactivating your account?
- Question 2: How satisfied were you overall with our website?
- Question 3: Other comments or feedback?
A message will appear:
Your account has been deactivated, which means:
- Your profile will no longer appear in any other user’s search results.
- Your profile will not be viewable by other users.
- Other users can no longer send you messages.
*Source (& thanks to): Mingle2.com