At GSN you can play free online flash games. But if you have an account on their website and you’re thinking about closing it, we’re here to help and facilitate that process for you. All it takes to remove your profile, is a simple removal request by email to their support team.
Contacting the customer service by email is easy and will take you no longer than 2 minutes. I tested it myself and the after 1 hour my account was gone.
I’ll show you below in step 1: what your email needs to contain and as a result: how they will respond to your request:
1 Open your email account and send an email to [email protected]
First of all, what do you need to mention in your e-mail?
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Request to delete my account
- Message: A correct removal request needs to contain 3 things:
- Identity of the account you want to delete: Your email address that is associated with the account and your username.
- Reason(s) for removal: e.g. I’m not using it anymore, duplicate account,…
- Last but not least: Send this request from the email address that’s associated with the account (for security reasons)
1 hour later I received their answer and they reacted very professionally to my removal request.
They informed me that they’ve manually closed all GSN accounts associated with the email address. Mission accomplished!
*Source (& thanks to): gsn.com