Delicious or healthy snacks in a box, delivered at your doorstep. That must be Graze! But let’s suppose that you didn’t like the taste, how can you close your profile on their website then?
I can tell you that there is no easy ‘delete button’ to remove it. The only possbility is contact them by email, requesting that they close you account. You will see that they do it without any problem and with a smile.
I’ll show you what you need to do to close your account permanently on a desktop computer:
1 An email? What do I need to put in it then?
A very kind customer service representative from Graze told me you need to mention 4 things in your email:
- The name the account is registered on
- The last four digits of the long number on the front of the card you use to pay your orders
- Expiry date of the card
- Your email address
These 4 are necessary to verify your identity and check if there are any orders/payments that are still pending.
2 Ok, that’s clear. Let’s compose our e-mail then..
Subject: Removal of my account
Dear Customer Service,
I want to request a removal of my account on your website, as I won’t be using it anymore.
- The name the account is registered on [insert]
- The last four digits of the long number on the front of the card you use to pay your orders: [insert]
- Expiry date of the card: [insert]
- Your email address: [insert]
Thanks in advance to confirm me the removal of my account
In my case the customer service replied me within an hour (well done!) to confirm me the account was removed.
4 thoughts on “How to delete a Graze account?”
do like it
or you login into your account and you:
– go to “orders”
– select the next box to be delivered
– click on “managing recurring order”
– click on “more options” on the bottom
– click “cancel this order”
– then “please stop my boxes”
and here you go 😉
took me a while to find out!
loved being part of the Graze family though
I did the same thing, and I revived a box today 🙁
Thank you! I was able to delete my account using the website. You kind of have to search for it, put it will bring you to a page where one of the options is “none of these apply, please cancel my deliveries.” Of course, it’s not as highlighted or as flashy as the other options, but it is there! I think it’s a little deceptive that canceling a box, does not cancel your subscription. I wouldn’t have known my subscription was not canceled unless I didn’t try to remove my card info from the site!