PSN or (PlayStation Network) is the network that’s behind all PlayStation games. Do you want to create a new PSN account for yourself on a PC? Then you came to the right place because we’re about to show you step by step what you need to do to join them.
We will show you below some pictures on how you can sign up for a free PSN account on a desktop computer:
2 Fill in the sign up form to create a new PSN account
You’ll need to fill in these fields:
- Sign-in ID: Fill in your email address (as your email address will become your sign-in ID afterwards)
- Your Date of birth
- Choose your gender
- Choose your country and state (e.g. United States – New York)
- Choose your language (e.g. English)
- Enter a password (a minimum of 8 characters is required)
- Indicate if you want to receive promotional emails (this is optional)
Click on ‘I agree – create my account’ when you’re done.
3 Your PSN account has been created
But before you can use it, you’ll need to verify it. To do that, go to the inbox of your email account.
4 Click on the ‘verify now’ button in the mail you received from PlayStation Network
The title of the e-mail is ‘Account registration confirmation’.
✅ Result: Your email address is verified
From now on, you can sign in to your own PlayStation Network account and make use of all the PSN features.
Source screenshots (& thanks to): sonyentertainmentnetwork.com