Allrecipes.com is a very popular website for recipes and cooking tips. But if you have an account on their website and you’re thinking about closing it, we’re here to help and facilitate that process for you. All it takes to remove your profile, is 1 simple removal request by email to their support team.
There’s no delete button or removal link so the best way to have your account removed, is by contacting the customer service. I tested it myself and it works!
I’ll show you below in step 1: what this email needs to contain and as a result: how they will respond to the request:
1 Open your email account and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you need to mention in your e-mail?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Request to delete my account
- Message: A correct removal request needs to contain 3 things:
- Identity of the account you want to delete: Your username and email address that are associated with the account
- Reason(s) for removal: e.g. I’m not using it anymore, duplicate account, too expensive,…
- Last but not least: Send this request from the email address that’s associated with the account (for security reasons)
30 minutes after my email, they reacted very professionally to my removal request.
As you can see in the screenshot below, they won’t make a problem of the fact that you want to delete your account. They had already deleted my Allrecipes.com account and I had been unsubscribed to their Newsletters.
*Source (& thanks to): allrecipes.com