Quickflirt has become a popular dating website. But if you’ve found love, you’ll be searching for a solution to close your account of course. In that case: Don’t look further, because I’m about to explain how you can do that in the Settings of your account.
I’ll show you below with pictures how I managed to remove my profile on a desktop computer:
1 Go to quickflirt.com and log in to your account
2 Click on your picture in the right corner
3 Select My settings in the dropdown menu
4 Scroll down to the bottom
where you will find a Remove account link.
5 Follow the removal procedure
- Screen 1: Enter your password
- Screen 2: Select the option > Remove my profile, contacts, and personal information completely + Continue
- Screen 3: Choose a reason for deletion (e.g. I have found someone)
- Screen 4: Confirm that you’re sure that you want to close the profile
- Screen 5: Hit the Confirm removal button (screenshot below)
Your account has been deleted and you’ll be redirected to the Quickflirt homepage. Mission accomplished!
Source (and thanks to): quickflirt.com