Zinio is the answer to everyone who likes to reads magazines. But if you have an account on their website and you’re thinking about closing it, we’re here to help and facilitate that process for you. All it takes to remove your profile, is a simple removal request by email to their support team.
Contacting the customer service by email is easy and will take you no more than 2 minutes. I tested it myself and 4 hours later my account was deleted.
I’ll show you below in step 1: what your email needs to contain and as a result: how they will respond to your email:
1 Open your email account and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you need to mention in your e-mail?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Request to delete my account
- Message: A correct removal request needs to contain 3 things:
- Identity of the account you want to delete: Your email address that is associated with the account and your name.
- Reason(s) for removal: e.g. I’m not using it anymore, duplicate account, too expensive,…
- Last but not least: Send this request from the email address that’s associated with the account (for security reasons)
4 hours after my email, they reacted very professionally to my removal request.
As you can see in the screenshot below, they won’t make a problem of the fact that you want to delete your account and process your request. The account will be closed immediately.
*Source (& thanks to): zinio.com