I think that Vistaprint is one of the most known websites for business cards and postcards. But if you have an account on their website and you’re thinking about closing it, we’re here to help and facilitate that process for you. All it takes to remove your profile, is a simple removal request by email to their support team.
Contacting the customer service by email is easy and will take you no more than 2 minutes.
I’ll show you below in step 1: what your email needs to contain and as a result: how they will respond to your email.
1 Open your email account and send an email to Customercare@vistaprint.com
But first of all, what do you need to mention in your e-mail?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Request to delete my account
- Message: A correct removal request needs to contain 3 things:
- Information about the account that you want to delete: All you need to mention is the email address that’s associated with the account.
- Reason(s) for removal: e.g. I’m not using it anymore, duplicate account,…
- Last but not least: Send this request from the email address that’s associated with the account (for security reasons)
A few hours after my email, they reacted to my removal request.
As you can see in the screenshot below, they’ll respond very kind and tell you that they have deactivated your account and it should be completely closed within 3 days.
*Source (& thanks to): vistaprint.com