Loveme.com is a popular dating website for people who’re looking for a foreign affair. But if you’ve found love in meantime and you’re thinking about closing your account on their website, we’re here to help and facilitate that process for you. All it takes to remove your profile, is a simple removal request by email to their support team.
Contacting the customer service by email is easy and will take you no more than 2 minutes.
I’ll show you below in step 1: what your email needs to contain and as a result: how they will respond to your email.
1 Open your email account and send an email to Afa@wwdl.net
But first of all, what do you need to mention in your e-mail?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: How to remove my account and personal data?
- Message: A correct removal request needs to contain 3 things:
- Information about the account that you want to delete: All you need to mention is the email address that’s associated with the account (= your Loveme ID)
- Reason(s) for removal: e.g. I’m not using it anymore, found someone, duplicate account,…
- Last but not least: Send this request from the email address that’s associated with the account (for security reasons)
1 hour after my email, I received a very fast answer to my request for closure.
As you can see in the screenshot below, they’ll respond tell you that they’ve cancelled your account and your subscription to their newsletters and notifications. Mission accomplished!
*Source (& thanks to): loveme.com