Cheekylovers is a dating website. But if you’ve found love in meanwhile, I’m sure you’ll be searching for a solution to close your account. In that case: Don’t look further, because I’m about to explain how you can do that in the Settings of your account.
I’ll show you below with pictures how I managed to remove my profile on a desktop computer:
1 Go to cheekylovers.com and log in to your account
2 Click on your picture in the right corner and select My settings
3 Scroll down to the bottom
where you will find a Remove account link.
4 Follow the removal procedure
- Screen 1: Enter your password
- Screen 2: Select the option ‘Remove my profile, contacts, and personal information completely’ and click on Continue
- Screen 3: Choose a reason for deletion (e.g. I have found someone elsewhere)
- Screen 4: Confirm that you’re still sure that you want to close the profile
- Screen 5: Enter your email address (= screenshot below) because they’ll send you the cancellation code on that address.
A cancellation code has been sent to you. You’ll receive it approximately 1 hour later by e-mail. When you’ve received it, all you need to do now is restart the procedure from step 1 and fill in the cancellation code in step 4. After that, your account is gone.
Source (and thanks to): cheekyloverscom