Bebo is a popular social networking app. But if you’ve stopped using the app and you’re thinking about closing your account, we’re here to help and facilitate that process for you. All it takes to remove your profile, is a simple removal request by email to their support team.
I’ll show you below in step 1: what your email needs to contain and as a result: how they will respond to your email.
1 Open your email account and send an email to Support@bebo.com
But first of all, what do you need to mention in your e-mail?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Request to delete my account
- Message: A correct removal request needs to contain 3 things:
- Information about the account that you want to delete: All you need to mention is your Bebo username and email address that’s associated with the account
- Reason(s) for removal: e.g. I’m not using it anymore, too complex for me, duplicate account,…
- Last but not least: Send this request from the email address that’s associated with the account (for security reasons)
6 weeks later, I received an answer to my request for closure.
As you can see in the screenshot below, they’ll respond that they’ve deleted your profile.
I suspect that they do a cleanup of their database and request for deletion each X weeks/months, so be aware of the fact that it might take a little bit longer beforethey provide you an update about your request.
*Source (& thanks to): bebo.com